Ask for Help

ASHA_Get Help_Find a Professional

Find a Professional

When you seek professional help in your local area, look for a qualified speech-language pathologist (SLP) or audiologist who has earned the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA. ASHA-certified SLPs have “CCC-SLP” after their names. ASHA-certified audiologists have “CCC-A.”


Call: 800-638-8255

Are you a speech-language pathologist or audiologist? Join ProSearch.